Can you believe we are already onto Valentine’s Day? Didn’t we just get through Christmas? Either way, I’m here for it!
Truth be told I’ve never been one to celebrate Valentine’s Day in the past, but given the last year we’ve had I’m grateful for any reason to celebrate – especially if what we are celebrating is LOVE. Can’t we all use a little more love in our lives lately?
Because that answer is a big YES from me, I got myself this cute shirt and plan to spoil my loved ones with lots of hugs, kisses, extra love, and a few gifts this Valentine’s Day.
I’ve been on the hunt for some fun Valentine’s gifts for him, her, and those Galentines (let’s not forget about those ladies that always have our backs!) in your life and sharing them below.
First up, this list is for the men. What’s your significant other’s love language?
- If it’s an act of service, give her a card that reads you’ll do all the household work for the week without her help. Cook a few meals and throw them in the freezer to save her some time and work. Take the kids away one night and let her have a movie night without interruption and a nice bottle of wine by herself. Invest in a cleaning service to come do a deep clean of the house for her.
- If she loves experiences, find a nice spa in the area and book her a massage or a facial. Give her the gift of self-care. We all know ladies (and moms!) put themselves last most times.
- If she’s sentimental, you can buy a journal and log all the things you love about her and why you’re grateful to have her in your life. Most often, these little sentiments are forgotten but mean the most.
- If she loves gifts then here are some great ideas she is sure to love.
I thought this one below was unique. We love our candles and to have a message like this when it’s lit is extra special. They are customizable and supports small business. They also have ones with fun sayings you don’t have to customize.
Let’s move on to some Galentine gifts!
I couldn’t help myself with this one because sometimes we all need a little humor in our lives.
And, again, you can never go wrong with some cozy gifts for all your favorite Galentines.
Let’s move onto the special men in our lives, shall we? They are always so hard to shop for but I think these items will make them feel extra special.
Let’s start with a self-care kit. Loving this one because it also supports a small business.
Here are a few unique ideas. For the cocktail connoisseur or the chef in your life, I found this class topper cocktail smoker and a defrosting board. If you don’t have a rapid defrosting tray for meats, you’re missing out! They are amazing.
And, lastly, for the man who loves a good laugh.
I know your loved ones will enjoy these gifts, but there’s nothing better than showing and telling them how much they are truly loved.
*Disclaimer: Any links shared in this blog post may be commissionable. If they are, it is a very small commission and is at no extra expense to you.
- TEN FREE Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chicago - Feb 15 2023
- My Favorite Holiday Cocktail – Santa Rita - Dec 23 2022
- Wendy’s Just Made Feeding Your Family A Little Easier - Nov 17 2022