**BIG GIVEAWAY** Tis’ the season of thanks and giving back!
The lovely people at Chicco reached out to me in August and asked if I’d be interested in trying their new Stack Chair, which is a 3-in-1 chair that grows with your child. I was immediately excited and accepted the generous offer.
Their new campaign is all about celebrating a child’s firsts. A child’s firsts are always special – from their first full night’s sleep to their first steps. As the official sponsor of firsts, one area of firsts they’re celebrating at Chicco are first foods! From the first solid to the first time he or she uses a spoon to the first birthday cake, food milestones are a big part of every child’s life.
So in honor of celebrating #FirstFood moments and Chicco’s new Stack Chair, a new 3-in-1 Multi-Chair that grows with your child from a traditional highchair to a booster and then a stool, they also offered to sponsor a giveaway!
They want this chair to be there as babies try their first foods until the first time they help set the table. It’s a great product for parents who don’t want to buy a new highchair every couple years, and it has premium features including a padded, 3-position reclining seat, convenient tray that snaps on with one hand and much more.
I’ve used mine for over a month now and love it. It’s a space saver, which is important to me too. It’s sleek and has a fun colorful design. We are going to transition my son into the booster seat in the next month and he’ll be thrilled to sit at the “big boy” table with this brother.
Here is a demo:
To enter the giveaway:
- comment “enter” below with your name
- **Please feel free to enter someone you know that may need it and does not have the financial means to buy their own**
- Along with your name, type in the hashtag #FirstFood
- If you share this post on social media you’ll get additional entrees.
*Winner will be announced Friday, November 20.
- TEN FREE Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chicago - Feb 15 2023
- My Favorite Holiday Cocktail – Santa Rita - Dec 23 2022
- Wendy’s Just Made Feeding Your Family A Little Easier - Nov 17 2022
Enter – Iara Monteleone #FirstFood
Enter # FirstFood
Enter Jocelyn Reeves #FirstFood